The Club’s Turkish Baths provide a unique haven away from the hustle and bustle of city life. This centuries-old experience will leave you feeling calm, refreshed and revitalised – as well improving your circulation and invigorating your senses.
Relax in the five hot rooms, each with varying heat and humidity, before taking a refreshing dip in the plunge pool – all in rare, golden silence. You can then finish your visit by sitting back to enjoy some light refreshments and a good read in the Frigidarium.
Monday to Friday, 6.00am–10.00pm (last entry 9.15pm)
Saturday and Sunday, 8.00am-8.00pm (last entry 7.15pm)
The Turkish Baths are open to all members and guests except:
- After 9.00am on Tuesdays: ladies only
- After 9.00am on Wednesdays: men only
Members must return to the changing room or Frigidarium by 9.45pm on weekdays, ready for closing at 10.00pm, and by 7.45pm on weekends, ready for closing at 8.00pm.
The Turkish Baths are free of charge to members. Members may also bring guests, with a guest fee of £23.50 applicable.
The minimum age to use the Turkish Baths is 16.
Nudity is not permitted in the Turkish Baths at any time when the Baths are open to both male and female users: swimwear must be worn. Swimwear is optional when the Baths are open to only male or only female users.
In the Frigidarium, swimwear or clothing must be worn at all times except while changing in a Frigidarium cubicle with the curtain drawn.
To enable all users to experience the best of the Turkish Baths, we ask that:
- silence is maintained, except in the Frigidarium where you may speak quietly
- cubicles in the Frigidarium are used for no more than three hours
- electronic devices are not used anywhere in the Turkish Baths except in the Frigidarium, where you may use devices which do not have cameras
- steam room and sauna doors are closed after entering or leaving, to maintain the temperatures
- you sit or lie on a towel rather than directly on chairs or benches
- you shower before entering the plunge pool
- there is no shaving in any area of the Turkish Baths.
Members are permitted to consume food in the Frigidarium only with orders available to be purchased from the Sports Area.
To view the menu, please click here.