The Club Historic Awards
The Awards are a set of annual accolades recognising excellence and outstanding contributions to the UK’s historic motoring and motorsport industries. The Club has been at the heart of the motoring world since its formation in 1897, and the Historic Awards are a natural continuation of a rich heritage.
There are eight categories, highlighting and celebrating the wide range of companies, clubs, events, associations and individuals responsible for influencing and driving the British motoring movement.
- Competitive Event – Celebrating the best of the best from the competitive events arena.
- Motoring Spectacle – Recognising the best classic or historic car event which takes place within the UK.
- Race Series – This category recognises the most prolific historic race series in existence.
- Collection – This is awarded to a British-based collection that has made a significant contribution to the historic motoring movement.
- Restoration – Judges look for a restoration born from impressive technical expertise and painstaking research.
- Personality – The historic motoring scene is nothing without the people behind it, with this award recognising an individual who has made a significant recent contribution.
- Outstanding Journalism – This award is presented to the author of the best written feature that has appeared within the judging period.
- Young Achiever – Aimed at people building their own future in Britain’s classic motoring world.
For more information about the awards please click here.