Renewing Your Annual Membership
Your membership of the Club runs from 1 January to 31 December each year.
Your invitation to renew your membership will be sent to you by email each year in early December. Paper invitations are only sent to members who we do not hold an email address for.
Once you have received your invitation to renew and checked the attached pro forma invoice, you need do nothing further if you are satisfied with the invoice and have a Direct Debit mandate set up: your membership fee will be collected by Direct Debit on or around 4 January. Other methods of payment are available if required.
To ensure your renewal is not delayed, please go to the My Account area of the Club website, no later than 21 December each year, and check that:
- your email address shown on the Profile and Contact page is the one you would like us to use for your renewal information
- your bank details and Direct Debit preferences in Payment Methods are up to date.
Your membership fee will then be collected by Direct Debit on or around 4 January. Other methods of payment are available if required.
If any of your personal details change throughout the year, please remember to notify the Membership Team as soon as possible, either by updating the information in My Account or by contacting the Membership Team at email@example.com or on 01372 229600.
If you have any questions regarding the renewal of your membership, the Membership Team will be happy to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How and when do I pay my annual membership subscription?
If you pay by Direct Debit, your payment will be automatically collected from the account detailed on the Membership Subscription Invoice on or around 4 January each year. If you pay by any other method, we must receive your payment by 4 January.
2. I want to amend an item on the Membership Subscription Pro Forma Invoice, e.g. golf pass, locker, post box or add/remove a Woodcote Junior. How can I do this?
Please email the Membership Team with your amendment, membership number and full name. The address is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Do I need to tell you if all the details on the Membership Subscription Invoice are accurate?
If all the details on the Membership Subscription Invoice are accurate, you do not need to contact the Membership Team.
4. What do I do if my Direct Debit details have changed or I want to pay by Direct Debit for the first time?
If you have not yet advised the Membership Team, please go online and update your payment methods and Direct Debit preferences under the My Account section of the Club’s website. Please note that all amendments will be required prior to 21 December each year. The necessary amendments will then be made to ensure collection of payment on or around 4 January.
5. Am I eligible for ‘Out of Town’ membership?
If you have been a Full Member for a complete calendar year and live more than 150 miles from the Pall Mall clubhouse ‘as the crow flies’ for at least nine months in any calendar year, then you are eligible for this category. Please contact the Membership Team and request an ‘Out of Town’ form.
6. Can I pay my subscription in a foreign currency?
No. All subscriptions must be paid in Pounds Sterling.
7. I’m considering resigning, what should I do?
If you are contemplating resigning your membership, please contact the Membership Team for advice. If you do wish to resign your membership, please submit confirmation in writing, either by post or email.
8. Who should I contact if I have a query about General Data Protection Regulations?
If you have a question regarding the use of your data, please submit your query to email@example.com
9. How do I donate to the Staff Fund?
If you would like to contribute to the staff fund, please use the online form available in the My Account section of the Club’s website or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership number, name and chosen amount. The amount you have requested will then appear on your monthly statement.