Introducing the newest member to the Sports and Wellbeing Team at Cedars Sports, Tanya Clarke.
Tanya will be joining the Club on Friday 15 October as our sports injury therapist and masseuse, while bringing over 20 years’ experience in professional sport including Chelsea, Fulham, Crystal Palace FC, Wimbledon Tennis (AELTC) and Surrey Cricket.
Tanya specialises in the treatment, management and rehabilitation of injuries and has gained a wealth of experience working with children and adults in a diversity of sports at all levels including golf, tennis, cricket, squash, gymnastics and dance.
As well as treating injuries, Tanya also devises exercise programmes for pre/post operation and offers diet and nutritional advice and assessment.
- Sports Massage Certificate
- Diploma in Treatment & Management of Sports Injuries
- B.Ed Hons Physical Education
- Sports Nutrition / Exercise for Fat loss Certificate
- Fitness Instructor Certificates
- Hot Stone Massage Diploma
- Kinesiology/ Sports Taping/ Hydrotherapy
To find out more and to book in an appointment with Tanya, please please email email@example.com or call 01372 229266.