Children are allowed into both clubhouses, although there are specific rules within each. The general age restriction for the Pall Mall clubhouse is no younger than 7 years of age, while there is no lower age limit at Woodcote Park.
The Club offers two types of membership for children and youngsters:
• Woodcote Junior (0 to 12 years)
• Junior (13 to 17 years).
The benefits of Woodcote Junior and Junior memberships include a dedicated programme of activities created for all ages, ranging from family-friendly creative play to tennis and squash coaching. In addition, the swimming facilities are available daily from 10.00am to 6.00pm.
Woodcote Juniors enjoy a range of concessions, including:
• Discounted green fee on both golf courses for the over-10s
• Complimentary introduction to Golf and Tri-Golf Workshops during the summer holidays (5 to 12 years)
• Individual and group coaching available from the Club’s golf pros at the weekends
• Range balls from the Pro Shop for free.
Full Members may request a registration form ‒ please note that this must be for a child, grandchild, niece, nephew or godchild. Members logged in will see the registration forms available on this page, or please contact the Membership Office to request one:
Telephone: 01372 229600