The Royal Automobile Club and the Cycling Committee try to make its rides and other activities as safe as is reasonably practicable. However, cycling cannot be risk free and is inherently dangerous. We are not a professional concern, just amateurs inviting other club members and friends to join us for a ride. Every rider must be responsible for their own safety and judge whether they and their equipment are fit to take part.
The Club and Committee can accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or for personal injury not arising as a result of our own act or default. Riders are strongly advised to check they have their own insurance cover, particularly for injury to third parties. This can be obtained through British Cycling or you may be covered by your household insurance policy.
By joining one of our rides or events you confirm that you understand and accept the above and accept that you have a responsibility to act in a way that will minimise the likelihood of injury to yourself and others and that you and your cycle are fit for the event.
- Cycling Calendar 2017
- Action Point Summary 26 June 2017
- 31 July 2017 Action Point Summary
- Action Point Summary 21 August 2017
- Captains Drive CC 2017 Results
- Roll Up Ride Information
- Action Point Summary 25 September 2017
- Action Point Summary 30 October 2017
- Action Point Summary 20 November 2017
- Action Point Summary 18 December 2017
- 2018 Cycling Calendar
- Action Point Summary 29 January 2018
- Action Point Summary 26 February 2018
- Action Point Summary 19 March 2018
- Action Point Summary 30 April 2018
- Action Point Summary 24 May 2018