The Royal Automobile Club takes pride in keeping its members fully up to date on everything that the Club has to offer.
We offer several regular publications, printed or electronic, and you can decide which of them you wish to receive by updating your preferences on the Publications page of the My Account section of the Club website. This link will take you straight there.
• Pell Mell & Woodcote magazine is our flagship publication and is published four times a year. It is posted directly to your preferred address and provides information on forthcoming Club events and a range of interesting features and stories about the Club and its members, including articles on travel, food, motoring, heritage and lifestyle.
• The Wire is an email newsletter sent out every Monday with all the latest information about events, special promotions and other news from the Club.
• The Motoring Bulletin is a monthly email about all things motoring in the Club. This is where you will read first about forthcoming motoring events as well as reviews of Club motoring activities and other news.
• Golf News is a weekly email updating you on golf competitions and events as well as providing news about the courses and advice from the Club’s golf professionals.
• The Wellness Wire is a bi-monthly email brining you the latest information about sports and wellbeing events, promotions at Pall Mall or Woodcote Park.
• The Woodcote Park Development Newsletter will keep you up to date on all the new facilities for families being created at Woodcote Park, including the Walled Garden, woodland and arboretum – as well as the activities being planned to take place in them.
As well these regular Club publications, each Activity Group sends out regular news items via email. You can select which of these to receive by visiting the Activities and Interests page of the My Account section of the Club website – which you can also go to using this link.
You are able to check that your email and postal addresses are up to date on the Profile and Contact and Addresses pages of My Account.
If you would like any further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact the Communications Team at email@example.com.